9.04.2007

Bumbershoot Decompression


Us I Heart Rummage folks made it through Bumbershoot 2007!
Hooray!
It was a lot of fun and lots of good networking went on between other vendors in the Indie Market. I could not BELIEVE just how much talent was located in one spot for the weekend. Lots of inspiration abounded.
Here are my personal highlights from my time spent at Seattle's largest cultural event:
#1 Meeting Matt and Anda of Etsy - almost like meeting rock stars only better!
#2 Seeing a long time favorite band of mine live for the first time - fabulous!
#3 Roasted Corn on the Cob - best fair food ever
#4 Sharing the love for Etsy and blog reading with Allison of PrettyBirds
All in all it was a good experience. Sales weren't spectacular, but they weren't bad either.
I'll be updating my Etsy shop with glee later this week - after I take a couple days of rest that is!

No comments: