7.06.2008

Weekend Crafty Project - Notecard Wrap

It took me nearly all evening but voila! A note card wrap inspired by they lovely gratitude wrap by SouleMama.

I thought it would be a great gift idea for a friend who's birthday is soon approaching. She is one of those rare gems who still writes notes and letters (shouldn't we all?) and I thought this little wrap filled with envelopes, handmade note cards and some postage would make for a perfect and fun handmade gift.


It was my very first time using bias tape (believe it or not I know) and the stuff turned out to be a bit more tricky than I initially thought. So I might end up making a second wrap if I can find the time this week. Despite the kinda wobbly edging, I'm still pretty pleased with how it turned out. Thanks SouleMama for the inspiration!


No comments: