10.30.2008

Us Trendy


Today I was randomly contacted by someone from Us Trendy which is an online fashion poll site for upcoming designers. They had come across this jacket on Etsy and wanted me to join their list of designers - seems super exciting at first right?
Went onto their site, checked it out and created a portfolio - easy peasy even though their site is still in Beta and has a few bugs to work out.
Later found out when I was looking into them a bit more that they've been soliciting folks all over Etsy in attempt to get their site going. I must admit that I feel a little shammed. I'm still hopeful and trying to keep to the optimism that being randomly "picked" brings - and I do really think that their concept is an intriguing one. We'll see how it goes!
Check them out for yourself at UsTrendy.com

No comments: