11.12.2008

Belltown Art Walk this Friday

"You're Not the Boss of Me"
by Betsy Schrairer
My good friend and fellow Calendarling collaborator Betsy just ASTOUNDS me. This gal has talent AND stamina. Not only did she pump out a half dozen gorgeous black line drawings for our calendar project in less than a month, but she also has an opening this Friday displaying FIFTEEN of her gorgeous, incredible hand stitched embroidery art works. I mean, just look at the stitching detail in this bunny - and it is only one of many.
Betsy darling, I'm so super proud to get to say "yeah - she's my friend" =)
If you're anywhere near Belltown this Friday you should stop by Stylus during the Belltown Art Walk to see some amazing embroidered drawings by Betsy as well as some incredible papercut work by Brooklyn artist, Devon Kelley-Yurdin. This is not an opening to be missed!
Details can be found here: Winter Art Show at Stylus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara- You're not allowed to make me blush! Kidding, though, I'm really proud to call YOU a friend. Thanks for spreading the word- it should be a super fun night. come one come all!