5.05.2010

Petshop Opens Tomorrow - really!


Oh Brain oh Brain - where have you been? Two days ago I started this post:

"PETSHOP is trucking on the downhill slope! All the pieces are wrapped up and ready to make their way to the gallery. I'm a little sad that I have to say farewell to my menagerie of pets! I've gotten so used to them crowding me out of my studio these last few weeks. 29 pieces take up a lot of floorspace..."

In the wee hours this morning my brain suddenly realized I never actually posted the above post. My oh my.
The show is officially up as of today. All these characters are sitting pretty on the gallery walls.

Come join me for the First Thursday Arts Walk Opening tomorrow night will you? I'll be dressed to the springtime nines and thrilled to see each and every one of you!



1 comment:

Kindle said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and I really had a great time visiting. I'm so thrilled by your post. God bless.