5.02.2008

Pigtable and Horselamp




Last night...
on my way back from the Pioneer Square Arts Walk...
I spotted these...
and had no choice but to cross the street...
And take lots of bad window glare pictures...
I think I need the horse for my hallway. To clarify - yes - these are both LIFE SIZE!
It was late enough that I didn't even think to find out what store was selling these - but it was on Western between 619 Western Art Studios and the Market. Anybody know?
Arts Walk was fun fun per usual... though I actually didn't see much art this month. The evening was mostly filled with friends, pints & fries at the Owl n' Thistle. And then we parted ways and I mosied on down to STIR boutique where I FINALLY made a trade with Rosalie of bARTerSauce. (More on that soon!)
Weekend is nearly here thank ye Gods as I'm barely able to contain myself waiting to dive into my oil paints! My big hip Friday night plans? Oil painting oh yeah oh yeah!
My big hip Saturday Day plans? Yoga class and more oil painting oh yeah oh yeah!
Saturday night I'm even much more looking forward to as Miss Betsy of Baddins & I will be road tripping to Olympia for dinner, organic libations and good ol' Oly fun time as we visit with "my" Andy and I get to show off a bit of "my" town.
Ah weekends - they are OH so sweet!

No comments: