5.06.2009

This First Thursday is Gonna Rock


Tomorrow is First Thursday Arts Walk in Pioneer Square where I plan to be in two places at once! Yes - two places at once! It's the miracle of art zest I tell ya... First up is The Art of Comedy at the Comedy Underground:

The Art of Comedy
artists:
Rod Long & A Pack of Indie Crafters
The Comedy Underground
Details: First Thursday Website

Next up is La Familia Gallery where I'll be showing in a group show titled "Conceptual Vignettes". It is a whole show devoted to the power of the sketchbook and the artistic process. I will be showing some of my line drawing works on paper. Which I think is the first time ever since normally I show them on fabric. I can't wait to see all the other artist's work!

Conceptual Vignettes
La Familia Artists
La Familia Gallery

No comments: