11.30.2009

Art Currents Pulling to Basel

November just zipped on by didn't it? And here it is - nearly December which finds me in 3 (three!) shows.

The first of which features these little swimmers - 15 of which to be precise. You can find these betta fish up at La Familia Gallery Dec 3rd - Dec 17th. These are my 3 favorites.

Also up for the month will be a few selected works at City Home Store on Capitol Hill. Paintings featuring wood grain & graphic line will go with just about any decor. Here's hoping someone falls in love with a piece to go with their new couch - cuz I need some funds to help offset my third show this month:

Aqua Art Miami!!
Yes indeed - this artsy girl is leaving for sunny Miami to dip her toes into the overwhelming craziness of the international art scene that is Art Basel. I leave in a mere 2 days and I still don't believe that it's real. I will be bringing my trusty little laptop with me and I have every intention of sharing my experience with you on location. Art Basel & all it's glory right here so stay tuned!