11.25.2009

Triage of Shows


Introducing my brand new series of paintings! These lovely little Betta fish will be taking part in the December group show of 5 x 5's at La Familia Gallery. The show opens next week for First Thursday where you can take first pick of all the luscious jewels of art. Sadly, I will not be able to attend because I will be art-ing it up at Art Basel Miami.

I will however be attending the 2nd event for this show on December 17th. If you purchase work you can take it with you that very night. Just in time for holiday giftings!!

If I were you, I'd be at this show. Really.

La Familia Gallery is turning mini! The entire Gallery will feature a group show with over 275 pieces all sized to be exactly 5" x 5". If you missed Art Walk two weeks prior to this opening please join us for an evening of fun, miniatures, and a bit of Holiday spirit. The Second Opening you will be able to take the art home with you that evening! All those that purchased art during Art Walk come back for this special event and pick-up your purchased art.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Time: December 17, 2009 from 6pm to 9pm
La Familia Gallery
117 Prefontaine Pl S, Seattle WA

1 comment:

happybetsy said...

you never cease to amaze me.